Tuesday 9 December 2014

Etiquette

What is your etiquette when it comes to the loo? Are you one stall removed? Do you take the last one? Or don't give a toss? I despise people coming into the cubicle next to me when there are others to choose from. I just don't get it. If you were getting on a bus and there were spare seats, would you squish up against the person you didn't know? No. You'd sit in another seat with your bags and phone and book if you're a planner. That's another thing. Why do people talk on the phone in the toilet? If it's ever happened to you - hello darling Mr Ripe - it echoes. People can tell. I also don't want to hear you letting loose to your bestie about Cheryl from Accounts and how she's pissed you off as you're pissing. Where's the dignity. You're in the toilet. Leave space. Shut up. Quickly and quietly please. And don't even get me started on those that leave a mess behind....

No comments:

Post a Comment